SGA Technologies designs and manufactures high-quality hermetic components and provides a range of specialist packages for clients in the high-power provision sector.
The components are manufactured to withstand the extreme stresses experienced within these operating environments, with resistance to factors including high heat variability, electromagnetic interference, exposure to pressure, and exposure to corrosive forces.
Our components for the high-power sector are used in a range of applications including:
- Battery heating in geothermal applications
- High pressure measurement for oil and gas
- Current transformers in high-voltage applications
- Analogue meters
SGA Technologies’ components offer clients a range of features, benefits and advantages including:
- Highest quality hermetic seals offering vacuum tight protection
- Industrial grade materials offering longer usage, reducing replacement time and cost
- Optimal performance in extreme conditions including temperatures in excess of 250 degrees Celsius, high pressure and variances in pressure, corrosive elements such as wind, water and particles.
- Corrosion resistance
- Flexible design capability to meet client needs
- H2 compatibility
Our components offer mechanical characteristics including:
- Multi-pin configurations to suit your needs with automated assembly, manual soldering or mating connectors depending on requirements
- Orientation features to allow PCB mounting or automation
- Compact, space-saving design
- Finishes available for wire bonding if required
Within these environments, our components deliver consistent, known long-lifetime performance to ensure that we supply a winning solution, whatever your industrial power provision parameters.