SGA Technologies designs and manufactures high-quality hermetic components and provides specialist plating services for a range of sectors including the marine industry.
Due to the high corrosion threat and harsh environmental factors including extreme temperature variances, impact forces, pressure variances, electromagnetic interference and exposure to moisture, the marine industry requires systems and componentry that is fit for purpose, robust and reliable.
Our components provide reliable sealed protection against moisture, dust and debris, pressure differentials and can withstand acceleration, shock and vibration, as required by maritime standards.
Where our components are used:
- Cable enclosures and ingresses
- Feedthroughs on pressurized bulkheads
- Pressurized equipment housing
- Navigation units and equipment
- Submarine componentry
- Level gauges and lock valves
Advantages of SGA Technologies components
Our components are engineered to withstand the harshest environments encountered in marine operations including:
- Severe weather and water immersion
- High corrosion environments
- High impact environments
- Extreme atmospheric pressure below or above water
- Rapid changes in temperature
Within these environments, our components deliver consistent, known long-lifetime performance to ensure that we supply a winning solution, whatever your mission parameters.
Contact us to find out more about our Marine Components.