Trainee Plater (Plating Division)
- Preparation and loading of components for a wide range of metal finishes, following procedures accurately and follow all health and safety guidelines.
- Managing daily list efficiently
- Attend daily production meetings.
- Scanning for all Operations carried out on SFDC in accordance with SFDC guidelines.
- Carry out XRF readings and analyse results, ensuring they are within correct specification.
- Ensure the plating shop is always kept in a safe working order, carrying out housekeeping or maintenance tasks.
Store’s Assistant (Hermetics)
- Kitting all works orders for production by weighing out components correctly and labelling them to keep good traceability.
- Producing documentation for kits using our ERP system.
- Ensuring all stock locations are up to date and in the correct place.
- Booking in parcels when arriving in stores using our ERP system.
If you would like any more information, please call and ask to speak to Debbie de Zilva. If you would like to apply, please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org